For Southeast Michigan area consumers, the past twelve months have been, to say the least, frenzied. The year has been plagued with inflation, recession fears, coronavirus, mid-term elections, and geo-political drama. It seems, however, that these coinciding crises have not tempered consumer spending as local shoppers are on track to spend a record $68.8 billion at retail.
What has changed during 2022, however, is how adults in the Detroit area consume media and how local business owners are marketing their goods and services to these shoppers.
To research the changing consumer and media landscape in Detroit, many local business owners have found the articles posted at www.AdvertiseInDetroit.com helpful. Below are the five most-read articles from that site during 2022:
More Great Advertising Advice For Detroit Business Owners
- Surprise? Detroit Radio Is Still #1 Way To Reach Local Consumers
- Holiday Spending In Detroit Will Top $13.0 Billion In 2022
- Advertising In Detroit: Is Online Marketing Enough?
- Digital Advertising In Detroit: How To Get Found Online
- Best Way To Advertise In Detroit: AM/FM Radio Still Rules
- Political Advertising In Detroit: Campaigns Go Over The Top
- Detroit Consumers Still Spending Despite Economic Sentiment
- Advertising On Detroit Radio in 2022: Five Things to Know
- Detroit Radio Is The #1 Advertising-Supported Medium
- Advertise In Detroit: Online Listening Boosts Audience For AM/FM
- Smart Speaker Usage in Detroit: A Conversation With Alexa
- Advertising On Detroit TV: Where Have The Viewers Gone?
- Advertising On Detroit Radio Still #1 Way to Reach Consumers
- Father's Day 2022: Detroit Consumers Will Spend $276 Million
- Television Advertising In Detroit: What Are Consumers Watching?
- Detroit Radio Listeners Lead The Return To 'Normal'
- Advertise In Detroit: How To Book Guests For A Podcast
- Mother's Day Spending In Detroit Will Top $438 Million In 2022
- Advertising ROI: Detroit Radio Best Choice For Retailers
- Social Media Advertising In Detroit: Should A Business Pay?